Sunday, June 14, 2009

Friday Night = Date Night

Since Loren is at home for the summer we have tried to make an effort to see each other every weekend. I did not do such a good job of that last summer but so far this summer I am 100%. That is if you count the fact that I had to break my face for Loren to come see me the Thursday before she went on a trip with her mom and dad. This weekend she wanted to play (SHOP) with her mom on Saturday so we made plans for Friday after we both got off of work. We met at the galleria because Loren had to do some pre- shopping before her and her mom came back on Saturday morning. Little did I know that the same size pants can be different sizes. Also didn't know that you had to have certain shirts that matched the pants that you either already had (because she bought them on our last shopping trip) and the ones that she thought that she wanted until she found another color that she just needed but they didn't have the right size which goes back to my first point of same size but not the size she needed. I guess that's why I have been a bad shopper up until a few ago.

After we got the linen pant situation settled it was time to eat. There is this really nice steak place called Michael's. We both had to much food there and I embarrassed Loren because I was stretching in the chair so I could make more room for the last couple of bites of the steak.

After dinner and the rude waitress that was trying to rush us out of the booth we got to do some of my kind of shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods. I think that the real reason we got to go to Dick's was because Loren didn't want to watch the previews of the movie we were going to see.

So after Loren was a good sport about boy shopping we went to see Pelham 123. Very good movie by the way. (side note... the power went out at the start and got delayed about 15 min so we got free movie passes for the next time we go back)







The date night had come to and end and we had to go our separate ways so we said our goodbyes and now the wait is on until next weekend. Any suggestions? Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment