Sunday, June 21, 2009

To ALL the Mommy's AND Daddy's I know:

Thank you for all the ways you make life so special for us every day.

Mother's Day and Father's Day are two very special days made in order to celebrate the people you cherish so much. Maybe they brought you into this world. Maybe they have become the role models you have based your life after. Maybe you wonder how they could possibly have so much love to spread over all the years you've been around. Maybe you're beginning to wonder just how you would/could ever repay them for all the things they've done for you.
I know that I owe so many wonderful things to my Momma and Daddy, and I'm thankful that days like today were made to celebrate them! Thank you for all you've done for me and Sam and Cayce and continue to do each day. You two have always brought such a special presence into our home that radiates through each of ours lives. Yes, we may be getting older, but the ways of the Brown house have yet to change. Our special days are always spent together and I'm glad we wouldn't have them any other way.
I love you to the moon and the stars and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment