Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gotta LOVE the Start (2nd Day) of Summer!

Hello!

...And sorry to those of you who have been wondering where we've been! Summer is OFFICIALLY here and we celebrated today in no other way than with some POOL TIME :)
Between my summer work schedule and Dave's, we try to reserve at least Tuesday (or whatever day I have before my "work week"), as "play day" - just relaxing, spending time together and getting things all settled and together before the grind of life sets in.
Hope everyone has been enjoying the wonderful sunshine, but has also been staying cool! Summer time has proven to be a little tricky for us in the blog world (and keeping things updated), so we're going to try and do better than last summer - no promises though ;)
OH - And, I was in Wal-Mart today just looking around when this lady turned and said, "My, I just love those freckles!" Let me just say, that sweet lady absolutely made my day!

2 comments:

  1. Hello to you both! It is so very good to see the update. I love the idea of having a play day each week! I think it should be the rule every week. Loren, only a few more weeks of work remaining. I hope this has been a priceless experience for you. I know that you are soaking up so much! Dave, only a few more classes remaining. I am so very proud of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn Dave you need a pedicure! i've been trying to think of the perfect wedding present...this would be good for your feet and i bet Loren would appreciate it too!

    ReplyDelete