Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Answered Prayers!


For almost a year now, Dave and I have been praying.
Almost a year ago to the day, Dave lost his job unexpectedly.
We've learned a l.o.t. over this past year. There have been things that have led us closer to God... Things that have made us both realize that we can't plan our own destiny... Things that have turned our world inside out at times. But, we've learn to put our trust in God, because He knows the plan, and He knows what's best for us.
Today however, God answered!
Dave got news today about a new job opportunity! I will hold out and let him inform all of you on the specifics, but I just wanted to share our excitement!
God answers prayers... In His time!
Special to Dave: I am so very proud of you! I know the last year has been nothing short of hard, and at times, trying, but I've seen the man that this last year has transformed you into, and I must say, he's incredible and strong! I pray this journey you are about to start leads you to places you never imagined life taking you. I pray doors will continue to open up to you, offering only the best! Today is YOUR day and I am so very proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. Dave, I, too, am so proud. Loren said it beautifully. You have weathered a storm and come out on top. I love you.

    ReplyDelete