Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Oh, Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree..."

My surprise trip home was wonderful! Mom and I cranked up the Christmas tunes Wednesday afternoon and hung all of our garland and bows from the porch railing and put out the miniature spruce trees by the front door! There's nothing I look forward to more than spending such special time putting up our decorations with my mom!

Thursday, after an exciting trip to our honey hole, we had one more thing on our list to look for in order to complete our outside decorations. In lieu of actually finding a double-sided extension cord adapter thingy, we found "Humberto"! Yep, we found our tree! And thanks to the nice men, they put him up on Mom's car and tied him down all nice and tight so he would have a safe ride home!

I'm looking forward to heading home again soon to finish the decorating and see Humberto all relaxed and filled out!

No comments:

Post a Comment