Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Laguna

Last weekend Dave and I were both graced by a visit from our sweet parents! And on this trip, Sandye came bearing a little gift from her vacation to Laguna! I have always loved her mugs that she finds from local artists galleries wherever her and Mike may go and this time she brought me back one!
Now, I know my family is going, "But, Loren, you don't drink coffee." Well, folks, I will let you in on a little secret I came to find out during finals this last May. If I mix half a cup of coffee with half a cup of hot chocolate, it's just right. I can only imagine some of you coffee drinkers reacting with an, "EWWWW!", but for now, that works for me... Until I find something I like better, anyway. So, I had my first cup of "choco-coffee" yesterday morning and just wanted to send a little THANK YOU to Sandye! I LOVE my new mug!

**(I didn't think about this until this afternoon though, so I ran over to Dave's, made him take my picture and so you now have this blog!)


2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you like your mug. maybe next time you can go with me to pick out a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandye is going to be the best mother-in-law! You are very lucky to be getting into that family!

    ReplyDelete