Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome to: The Comedy Club Stardome

Saturday night turned out to be quite the affair!

**A little background: Sam had invited Dave and me to The Comedy Club back about two years ago. Before the show was over, they asked us to fill out these little questionnaires, said you could win prizes, etc. Of course I was down for that! Little did I know that they would call me once every three months with 12 free tickets! Anyway, that's the reason that lead us to Birmingham on Saturday night, and what a good night it was :)



The "headliner" was absolutely HILARIOUS! I can't remember the last time we laughed as hard as we all did that night. The show was great and the friends we spent the evening with made everything that much better. So, next time we get a call (for 12 free tickets) you might just get a call to come with us - and you should because what's better than getting to laugh for two whole hours?

Thank you to Luke and Julianna for always being our partners in crime; Sarah and Blair for reuniting part of our BIG group of Bham friends (and having one of my very best friends back in town in order for me to have fun nights with!); and most especially my brother - I had a blast Big Guy! Can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you all had a blast! i'm in on the next batch of 12 free tickets. i might even buy dinner!

    ReplyDelete