Sunday, August 30, 2009

New School Year... New Experiences

About three weeks ago, Luke and Julianna invited Dave and me to go to church with them one Sunday morning and for the last three weeks now, I've been wondering why it's taken us so long to find a place we BOTH enjoy! I've found myself longing during the week for Sunday mornings... for the two of us to be enveloped in this AMAZING atmosphere, TOGETHER.

The Church at Tuscaloosa is absolutely ASTOUNDING. The worship... the wonderful people... the way the message is delivered and how it convicts your soul... I love it all.

For three and a half years now, I've been searching for this place... somewhere both of us were happy... somewhere that when we walked out of the front door, our entire conversation on the way home was about how what we had just heard applied to the two of us. I like contemporary worship. Dave had always said he didn't. But, when we walked out of TCAT three weeks ago today, I was elated to hear that he was excited we had gone!

So, here's to another adventure we have started TOGETHER and to hoping it brings wonderful revelations to us along the way.

Once again, we have such dear, sweet friends. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment