Tuesday, November 10, 2009

L-S-WHO?

YAY for another "W"!

Of course we had a wonderful weekend :) who didn't? And with it being one of THE biggest games of the year, we couldn't help but post lots of pictures with all these GREAT people we got to spend the weekend with!

Here are The Gladden's!
Mine and Dave's weekly Saturday picture!
This is Ryan (mine and Sam's cousin) and Ashley (his girlfriend)! They came to TTOWN for one of the best games of the year! We had so much fun with you guys on Saturday! You must come back when you can stay a little longer :)
The Boys (minus Brooks and PLUS a Corey)! What a crowd... What a crowd :)
Watching the boys run out of the tunnel! Get ready for kickoff - this is going to be NOTHING short of stressful (but we'll love it anyway, right?)!
Yay for family Saturdays! We've been so blessed this year to have LOTS of family around us every weekend! I must say that I have enjoyed it so much!
ROLL TIDE with a roomie pic! At this point, we were hoarse from screaming and had run the two LSU fans off that were sitting in front of us! OOPS :) We were happy though!
YAY!
Massive amounts of people on the field. For about .5 seconds I thought I was about to see the goal posts come down! I think I would've had to join on this particular night :)
Job well done, boys. Job well done!
FINAL SCORE: Alabama 24 - LSU 15
WHOA! What a game! Now that we're locked into the SEC Championship, keep your fingers crossed we get our second chance at a National Title! After all, Dave and I already have plans to make the trip to Pasadena... So it HAS to happen :) It just has to! Growing up I always said we'd win another National Championship during my time at UA. This is it! Get Ready! These are the stories you live to tell when you're old and grey and I can't wait!
Here's to another amazing weekend. See you guys in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment