Monday, September 13, 2010

As Promised!

Here are the rest of the fabulous pictures my daddy took AT the game on Saturday!

Thanks Daddy! They are wonderful and encompass SO many great memories already!
Yay for our play date with Ginger!
OK... So this chick... Was h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s.! Her and her drunk friends and her friend's mom and aunt (I think), were out of control! Poor Daddy. She talked his ears off, too. Just mention Notre Dame and this girl is hooked!
My Football Buddy!

Special to my Daddy: I am so happy you finally got to experience such an incredible game IN the student with me! I feel honored to be able to say I have been in the presence of Joe Pa... especially after growing up seeing you wear your lovely Penn State shirt!
The Gang!
(picture per the chatty-cathy in front of us! THANK YOU!)
So, I made good on my promise! Hope we could make you all feel a little closer to the action that was here in TTOWN on Saturday!
Coming Up: Two weeks worth of away games + Tons of HESI studying --> One Happy Little Girl (hopefully)!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment