Friday, September 10, 2010

"Thankful For..."


...realizing that "I can not do it all", and yet having a wonderful support system to help me try!

Over the last four weeks of school, doing homework and HESI studying and being away from my family, I've come to realize just how much my Heavenly Father can nurture those needs I have to T.R.Y. and do it all! Over my time here at college, I've had to learn to rely more on Him than myself... and that's been hard, but TOTALLY humbling!

THREE WEEKS and counting... THREE WEEKS!

The Lord, Your God, is with you. He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. He will quiet you with his love. He will rejoice over you with singing. --Zeph 3:17

Lord, I pray that You would continue to guide my life, with Your will, note mine. That You would take great delight in my service to you and rejoice over me with Your singing. How awesome You are!
(<-- lovely poster is from Jones Design Company! Go check her out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment