Sunday, September 5, 2010

Snack Time and Art

Anyone that has ever sat at a dinning room table studying for countless hours knows that at some point you need a little break, or more importantly a SNACK!
AND, any little girl knows that the parentals don't like for you to go out and about after dark by yourself :)
I have been wanting a McDonald's apple pie for a while now and decided I would hold my breath and ask Dave if he would ride along with me to go get one (let the record state I was asking this DURING a race)! He nicely obliged and off we went. He got his usual M&M McFlurry and I got my two apple pies for a dollar (which I was so excited about). On our way home, though, we happened upon another nice little surprise! JD's had painted their building... complete with a beautiful little addition!
Man... Don't you just LOVE it?
We did ;)

1 comment:

  1. I do love this! Exactly where is it for those of us that know JD's? And, most importantly, conratulations to Loren on passing Friday's test!!! I feel a tradition being added. Friday's Chick-fa-la and test break time McDonald's apple pies!

    ReplyDelete