Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I MUST Admit...

I l.o.v.e. to catch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show every year!

It's one of the first (of many) once a year traditions that kicks off the holiday season! I know that sounds funny, but it's something me and my sorority sisters always made time for during Dead Week, and it's just something I continue to look forward to. I'm sure there's someone out there that doesn't quite understand, and that's ok, but I like all the glitter and the music and most of all.... THE WINGS! Yep, I said it! I love the outfits with the wings the absolute most!




Katy Perry and Akon were the performers this year, and although I loved Katy Perry's performance, I would much rather see Seal sing to Heidi Klum :)
Hope everyone tuned in last night! If not, or you've never sat down with your girlfriends to watch, you should totally youtube it. I'm sure you'll find some smidget!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment