Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update On Our Lives

Sorry to everyone who looks at this on a daily basis waiting for an update. It was my turn to do a blog and Loren has been getting onto me everyday about doing one. In case you don't know I do now have a job. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support over the last year. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. I went back to school and finished what I started. I have now walked into the best job that anyone could ever have. I will post a link at the bottom so that everyone can take a look at what I have been doing. Here are some pictures over the last few weeks.

This one is for Loren. She always walks around looking for change to pick up. At least we will not ever be flat broke. She usually finds at least 1 penny every time we walk around campus. This day she found one but the road tar had gotten to it before she did. I thought it was funny and she was a little sad.



We have figured out a quick way to get out of the stadium and beat the crowd. The last game we just took a second to get a picture close to the field. I know I don't like pictures sometimes but I am thankful for Loren wanting to stop and take a picture. I do like looking back on all the memories we have made.


For all of you who don't know and haven't had one a Yellow Hammer is a game day must have. Don't ask just try. And bring your commemorative cup to our house. Soon we will have enough to call it fine china.









Here are some links to my job.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you decided to share our fun times... and you did such a wonderful job!

    Your posts always make me smile! Even if you share horrendous pictures of me giving a sad face because my penny is stuck in the asphault.

    ReplyDelete