Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weekday Football and Date Night

Last week we had a Thursday night game. At first we were not going to go but then I called in a favor and Jeff Brooks got us some great seats to the game. We got our weekly fix of Alabama football and came home to enjoy our weekend. I saw this shirt walking around Thursday afternoon. It is never to early to take a shot at your rival.


Someone spent way to much money and someone else spent way to much time on this thing. On the other hand I thought it was cool.

Friday night was "Date Night". I love the fact that Loren isn't a girl that has to eat at a fancy place. We both love waffle house and it is always an experience with the people in there.

Loren told me before we left that she wasn't going to get a waffle. She usually gets a waffle and hash browns but this time she wanted something different. She went a little over our budget on this meal though.


I just stuck to my usual. They aren't as good as Ninnies though. We need to make a stop in her kitchen to learn how to make waffles and biscuits.


No comments:

Post a Comment