Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Chicks for Sale: $2.89



Monday Dave and I were on a hunt! We had noticed the last time we went to visit Ashby her collar was absolutely N.A.S.T.Y. - which was fine, we shouldn't have sent her to camp to play outside in the dirt and mud for four weeks in a white grosgrain collar.



While on our journey to find her a new girlie collar, we found ourselves at the Tractor Supply. What should we see walking into said establishment?

So we meander inside to look for a new collar, and I hear this chirping... Of course I start looking around trying to figure out where it's coming from and I see this:

AH!!! There were four of these big feed tubs full of little chicks in them - heat lamp and everything! Dave asked what one was supposed to do with something such as this, but for someone who's never been around someone who raised chickens, I don't guess he made the connection :)


They were super cute and made Easter seem even closer (though I'm not sure why baby chicks are associated with Easter, but they sure are cute)!

No comments:

Post a Comment