Thursday, April 7, 2011

Marry You - Bruno Mars




So, in the midst of Dave being away on business, I've been trying to write my vows. We decided early on that we wanted to incorporate our own little touches to our special day and beyond heading up the Northeast coast to get hitched, we wanted our vows to be special, too. Dave knocked his out in about two hours (which had me worried), but after being "reviewed" by one of the most special friends ever (*Thanks, Say!*) they were approved!


Now it's my turn. I always knew I wanted to write my own vows, but I never knew how hard it would be. Of course, there's so much I could say, but narrowing it down is proving to be the difficult part.


While going through this process of wedding planning and vow writing, I've kept a little playlist running with songs that remind me of the day ahead and I wanted to share this one with you today. It's fun, upbeat and perfect for the beautiful sunshine God's going to bless us with on May 14 in Central park!


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment