Saturday, April 2, 2011

UA's Regional Meet


After a VERY busy week, Dave and I wound down with a lovely visit from my mom and a little adventure to the NCAA Regional Meet tonight!


Some of my most favorite father-daughter dates were when my daddy would pick me up early from school on a Friday afternoon and bring me to Tuscaloosa for a gymnastic meet! I've loved gymnastics since I little girl and spending such special time with Daddy made it even better!


Though I may be a little older, I still love watching Alabama gymnastics! When Dave asked me earlier in the week if I was interesting in going tonight, I of course said "YES!" and immediately called mom and dad to see if they would join us.


Dad wasn't able to make it this time around, but Dave and I had a blast with Mom! From sharing popcorn and stadium dance moves, to our adventurous walking trail to and from the car, the night was nothing short of a success - for UA's gymnastics team and us!


No comments:

Post a Comment