Saturday, May 2, 2009

YAY for Family Dinner Night!

I'm so excited that we all got to meet tonight at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner!

Wonderful Company + Good Food = A FABULOUS TIME!

After all the stories and a LOT of laughs, the night only seemed to solidify how great the people are that encompass my life.

My Momma and Daddy are my rock. To them, I owe EVERYTHING I am. Every day I realize more and more how lucky I am to have been brought up by two of the most thoughtful and loving people I know. Thank you for all you do... Thank you for making me, ME! To the moon and the stars and back!

Sandye and Mike have taken me in as one of their own, and that means the world! It's been an absolute pleasure these last three years. You guys are great!

Ninnie... WOW! What an amazing lady. There are not enough good things to say about you. Thanks for always treating me like one of the kids!

I love you ALL and hope there's many more dinners to come.
--Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment