Friday, May 1, 2009

Weekend

So its almost a week after our big day. Loren told me the wrong ring size way back when so it is about 1/2 size to big. We have to go get that fixed sometime next week after her finals are over. Finals have taken over her life this week and mine. I came home after work yesterday to find that Loren had taken over my apt. Loren and all of her notebooks had taken over my lazy boy. I had to either sit on the couch and be quiet or go to my room and shut the door. Today was the same deal. No tv in the living room. I sure hope all of this studying pays off. Loren's mom also came to town today to help her pack up her room for the summer. We have a long weekend of no fun at all ahead. Luke is gone to the beach for the weekend and Loren has to STUDY!!!!! At least we have the race to watch on tv in the living room. Too bad Loren has to study or she could sit and watch it with me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment