Monday, October 26, 2009

MMM... Breakfast for Dinner!

Happy Monday. 8:00 AM came bright and early for yet another test!

I called Dave on my way home from school today after a day full of classes and my weekly Monday test. I was freaking out, just slightly, because it wasn't the easiest test I have taken and some people in my class had already looked at their grades and they were obviously NOT happy. So, my phone call (though a normal one) was more so to see if Dave would check my grade for me - maybe give me a little buffer before I got home and melted at the sight of something I didn't want to see. Good news followed and I jokingly said, "What's for dinner?" To my surprise, Dave responded with, "Breakfast!" So, when I got home this evening, Dave had made me breakfast for dinner! The bacon was 10x's what it was the first six months or so we dated. He had a tendency to cook it a little longer than it should have been cooked and on a little higher of a temp than it should have been cooked, giving way to extra crispy bacon. Three and a half years later, I think I've taught him a little something about cooking bacon! Now, we cook it slow AND with the door open :) and it's just wonderful! Good Job, kid!
MMM! Yummy dinner/breakfast in my tummy! What a perfect way to end a LONG Monday!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Dave! That was very sweet of you!

1 comment:

  1. Dave, GET A TABLE!!! It was very nice of you to prepare dinner (breakfast) for Loren. Did you also clean up???

    ReplyDelete