Saturday, March 19, 2011

5 Love Languages

So, I picked up a version of the 5 Love Languages last weekend, and although I will be making another trip to Barnes and Nobles to purchase the correct version :), I have been surveying the website that coincides with the book!
5 Love Languages <-- Go Ahead, Click on It!!!

The link I've provided should take you to their website where you can take a simple 30 question test to figure out what your love language is. From there it will give you a brief description that will hopefully be enough of a treat to send you straight out your front door to the bookstore of your choice to make a purchase! **I'm sure I'm starting to sound like I'm getting kick-backs from this book, but I promise I'm not.

I just got finished reading The Noticer (thank you Aunt Debbie!) and while it ties into us learning our own love language, it also feeds your soul in other ways! I highly recommend it as well!

I've missed being able to read freely... It's nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment