Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bridal Shower Sneak Peek

The last few weeks have been spent preparing (in various ways) for our quickly approaching wedding! With most of the big stuff taken care of and crossed off the list, this weekend brought with it a very exciting day! Today was my bridal shower at home and I can't begin to tell you how incredible it was! While 99% of the pictures are yet to be seen, I do have a few I wanted to share with you! I'm not sure how talented and truly amazing anyone else's mom is, but mine R.O.C.K.S. in every way! Among the many hats that she wears, "Crafter/Engineer" is one, and her creativeness is something I hope to find within myself one day! This lady can take just about any kind of material and turn it into the most fluffy piece of perfection anyone's ever seen! Knowing Ms. Jean's house might be a little hard to find, Mom felt something bright and pretty would help our guests along their way! Don't they look like they should be on the set of The Wizard of Oz in Munchinland?
And not only do I have the most incredible and creative mom in the world, but I also have a pretty awesome daddy! He's always offering to help (no matter how girlie the task may/may not be)! This morning, however, we were eternally greatful for Daddy coming along for the ride to put out the bows... Had he not been there, some of those lovely creations would have n.e.v.e.r. made it into the ground :)
To leave you with a little taste of Ms. Jean's sweet self, here is what greets you as you pull into her driveway:
...And let me tell you, this lady will never give you anything less than absolute perfection when you step into her fabulous home! She's truly a gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment