Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ducks Last First Day's of School

So I am making a guest apperance on the blog. If I mess up then o well. Who knew that the last first day of school would be such a hard thing to pick out an outfit for. I think I wore basketball shorts and a tshirt. Loren must have gone threw five different outfits and then just when you think we can go back to watching tv there comes the shoe choices. Just when you get that figured out they change because the possibility of rain. Either way she won the award for best dressed im sure.





She is going to kill me for this picture being on here and I am sure it will only be up for a few days so look quick. This is my future nurse concentrating hard.

So now Loren has started her last first day and mom has done the same. After 35 years of teaching middle school kids she is finally going to try something else. She can tell you the exact amount of days she has left as can loren. I wasnt this fortunate because I didnt really know if I was ever going to get done but boy when that day came I sure was happy to never have to go back. Then again I am beginning to think Law School would be fun. I am just waiting on a sponsor. Any takers?

2 comments:

  1. Oh H#&& NO!!! Not me! I'm not the sponsor! As for Loren's choice of outfits: Perfect! You let her take all of the time she needs. And, if she ever needs a "feel good outfit" you go shopping with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the people that sponsor Steve's car could help you out. Oh, wait, that's us, forget it! Yay Loren & Sandye! You both are going to be all grown up!

    ReplyDelete