Saturday, August 7, 2010

To MY UA Alumnus


My Dearest Dave,
Words cannot begin to express how excited I am for you! I have sat back and watched as you've grown into this amazing man over the last four and a half years and I cannot believe my eyes! You, my sweet fella, have great things awaiting you in life, and I can't wait for those wonderful doors to open! I know that I've told you so many times that God has big plans for you and one of those unfolded before you today! It may have been a long journey, but boy has it been a great one! I pray daily that we, (yes that's you + me) will always trust in the Lord to lead us in the direction He would have us go and that's been my prayer for a long time! And as long as we go together I can't imagine it being anything but grand. I pray that you will always hold fast to your dreams and have that yearning desire for something amazing! You did it my love, YOU did it!I hope this day resonates in your heart forever and fuels your desires for always! Be BIG, my Davis... DREAM BIG!

I love you... "Most definitely today"!

No comments:

Post a Comment