Friday, August 27, 2010

"Thankful For..." Friday


Today I am thankful for:
Having a fella that's super supportive and willing to go on walks with me after a long day in class - especially when we get to take funny pictures and play on The Quad! It makes for a perfect end to a long day!
In light of the craziness the next seven weeks will bring, though, I've been thinking a lot about the things I have to be thankful for. With stress and those "dark times" also comes relief and light, so every Friday (even though I've been trying to do this more every day), I'm going to make my post about some thing/one/gesture that's really stood to me that I am thankful for! And I encourage you to take a little time each day to find some thing/one/gesture that makes your day a little more special, too! 'Cause even on the bad days... there's something that happens - you just gotta be open enough to realize it :)
"Be thankful for the little things", my mom has always said!
I'm thankful, Mom... EVERY DAY! :) Thank you for being my biggest cheerleader! I'm thankful for your sweet pep-talks when I'm down and your encouraging words that lift me up! You and Daddy make my "things I'm thankful for EVERYDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Look at that l--o-n-g toe, Glad to see you are taking a break now and then,

    ReplyDelete