Monday, August 23, 2010

Zumba Fever


... What more needs to be said?
But, if you have NO CLUE what I am talking about, then we need to catch you up!
About a month ago, while at home, my sister invited me to this class at the gym. "ZUMBA" she called it. I had never heard of it, but it sounded interesting enough. I went, and BOY OH BOY did I sweat like I haven't sweat since... well, high school dance team. Yep. If you want to know just how out of shape you are, try a modern-adult dance class called ZUMBA!
Long story short, they offer classes six days a week here at The Rec at school and I'm hooked! I absolutely love it (love being such a STRONG word seeing as though the same instructor doesn't teach every class and I've now come to figure out that I like this one particular girl's class more than of the others)!
Need a lower body, cardio-intense workout that will leave your legs feeling like jello (if you get the right instructor)? Try ZUMBA!
But, PLEASE... Be fully aware that you may not be able to move the morning after the first class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment