Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inspiration

We've been working on a new little design background the last day or so and wanted to share with you our inspiration for our new title!

Just this last weekend, Mom and I were catching up on some much needed play time and decided to stop by this antique/flea market that inhabits the old Wal-Mart in Leeds. We have passed by it numerous times, never really thinking much about stopping. Sunday, though, I had an inkling to see what this place was all about and I'm so glad we stopped!

I have learned, from experience, that if I'm going to a "little" antique store, I need to give myself a limit as to what I can walk out of there buying. Silly... maybe. Smart on my part... DEFINITELY! Otherwise, I would be in B.I.G. trouble some days :)

So, Sunday I told myself and my mom that I could spend $5.00. I had exactly five dollars in cash in my wallet and that was my "find" limit. Twenty minutes or so before heading out the front door, my mom happens upon this little beauty:

Two Elephants on a Seesaw!

I am so happy my mom bought them for me! Dave L.O.V.E.D. them, too (double score)! They are currently sitting on the tv cabinet in the living room for all to enjoy, but I'm thinking there's probably a better place to display my new friends ;) Until their relocation though, they can enjoy the sweet flowers, too!
*Thanks Momma for my special prize! I just love it ;)

1 comment:

  1. A little bird told me all about your home and how nice and homey it is! So happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete