Thursday, January 21, 2010

My FAVORITE Christmas Present Was...

This year for Christmas, there wasn't anything that I had just been dying to have. I did decide though, that I would ask for things I could KEEP... Things that would be special to me and that I could hold on to for FOREVER! With saying that, my most favorite Christmas present was something my mom gave to both me and Dave. It was something she had made special and personalized just for us... something that she had put HER loving touch on!
This picture does it NO justice, but I forgot to take a picture of it (specifically) to post on here, so take my word: IT'S AMAZING! It's a picnic basket that has Big Al grilling (painted on the front of it) with the stadium and a bunch of other stuff on it in the background! The best part though... She had put "The Ashley's" across the bottom of the lid :) I was so excited!!! But, since won't be "The Ashley's" for another year or so, I put it up safely in my closet at home! I will be so excited to get to use it next year - AH!
THANK YOU MOMMA, for making us such a special surprise!

2 comments:

  1. My fovorite Christmas present was having everyone at my house! It was so nice having you, Dave, your parents and my sisters and families, ninnie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a WONDERFUL time as well! It was so nice being able to meet the ones I have always heard about and then rekindle with others! Thanks for having all of us. I hope that was the beginning of many more holidays together as a BIG family :)

    ReplyDelete