Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday... Adding Addresses

Today has been nothing short of a lazy day. Of course I have MORE than I could ever image to do for school, but it's just been one of those "I need to do ____" instead. I'm sure at this point you're wondering "what could she have possibly had on her TO DO list that would keep her from homework?".... Well, let me just tell you. I:
  • Returned a book to the Supe Store that I didn't need for Pediatrics.
  • Took a walk around campus to enjoy the beautiful weather God blessed us with today.
  • Played on Facebook (which can suck you in for hours!).
  • Put clothes away from where I did laundry on Monday.
  • Make a comprised schedule of my school schedule to send home.
  • Added addressed to my new address book.

Let me tell you just how FUN adding addresses to a new address book is :) Not only did I have all of my addresses that my mom had given me way back when for high school graduation invitations, but Sandye had sent me a list of their close family and friends addresses not too long ago and I decided to tackle those today as well. Can you say HAND CRAMP? Ugh... I am so happy to be done with that chore. It's something I needed to do long ago, but never took the time - and now I understand why! BUT, I am VERY THANKFUL everyone took the time to send me addresses. This will definitely save time later :)

As for my plans for the rest of my evening, I am currently sitting in my room, listening to the rain beat against the air conditioning unit outside my window (AND watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy and trying to be a good blogger). OH, what a sound! It is absolutely marvelous :)

I have not forgotten about my promise to upload pictures to catch everyone up on the month we unexpectedly forgot to blog about (EEK!). I am going to put Dave on that endeavour, though... :)

--LB

**Also, I have decided to start putting LINKS to things in my entries in order for others to enjoy the wonderful little things in life that my mom (or others) have either made for me or given to me as sweet little gifts. Be sure to keep your eye out for these! They might be just what you're looking for for that special someone who has you stumped on what to get them!**

No comments:

Post a Comment