Friday, January 22, 2010

Quick Trip

So Loren has been on me about keeping up the blog over christmas and by the way I didnt do a very good job. She told me yesterday that it was my turn so here goes.

After class yesterday I decided to take a quick trip home to play with dad today. Loren couldnt come with me because she had to go to class this morning but after talking to her several times today I dont think she has quite missed me as much as she says. She seems to find several things to occupy her time. Last time I talked to her she was shopping somewhere. If I had to guess a trip to the thrift store will be in order while she is out.

Dad and I have had a pretty good day. Woke up shortly after mom left for school and had some breakfast. After that we went to get his new wheels put on his truck. Made a stop at the hardware store to see our friend Mike Mathis. While there we planned a trip to las vegas sometime before Loren and I get married. Mike has always taken care of me and he is the one who taught me how to play craps. After the hardware store it was time for lunch so we stopped at my third most favorite chicken store, chick-fil-a. It is third because Ninnie's will always be first and mine and moms is a tie for second. No matter how much you try I dont think anyone can ever make anything like ninnie. After lunch we made a much needed trip to sams club then home to wait on mom to get home from school. Dad is currently having his nap time. Seems like somebody else I know still has nap time every day to (Jana). Below I posted a picture of susie. She jumps on the couch when you come home and gets on the top so you can pick her up to give you kisses.



1 comment:

  1. YAY for posting your own blog! I'm so happy you've had a fun day! And yes, you were right... my shopping escapade did end at the Thrift Store :)

    ReplyDelete