Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rain, Rain... Go AWAY!

Our Sunday started out a little busy, yet has been relaxing all the same :)

Church at TCAT was amazing. I love the worship time and the people are SOO nice!

We had no sooner walked in the door from church that Luke and JV called inquiring about lunch! OH BOY, don't you know we all like to eat? We made our way back into the car and quickly found our way to Longhorn's for a nice reunion with our friends :) The food was wonderful, (Firecracker Chicken Wraps - my order + Boneless Buffalo Wings - Dave's choice, surprise!) as usual, and the company was even better!

Once we got home, we each went to our separate dwellings for what was supposed to have been a productive day. Well... I don't know about Dave, but I've marked a few things off my "To Do" list.

After watching "The Blind Side" last night, I decided to do a little web-searching for the FINE young man such an incredible movie was made after! I found this article in the USA Today from back in 2009. I just can't get over this heart-touching story.
Here is one of his personally told stories.
Here is another interview with Michael.
LeeAnn Tuhoy did a radio interview that I found on youtube.
Here is also an interview with Huckabee and the whole family.
For those of who who don't know, there is also a book out there.
If you haven't seen the movie - GO! You WON'T regret spending that ten dollars! I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment