Thursday, January 21, 2010

Recipe Submission

Over Christmas Break, Momma had found some cute Christmas recipe cards at Michael's craft store. I liked them so much, I decided that I would pick up a few for myself ;) After Christmas, though, they came out with some new, every day, recipe cards that I absolutely fell in love with! Once again, I bought a few packs! (Sorry the pictures are blurry... the shiny cards didn't like the flash, and taking pictures without one... well, results in this!)
**I must interject here, though - I don't hold enough recipes to fill out the first package of 20 recipe cards that I bought, but they were just too cute to pass up.**

With saying that, if anyone has a favorite recipe that they couldn't image life without OR that has been a personal family favorite, PLEASE feel free to send it my way - especially if it is something Dave will eat :) It could be anything! From cookies and dip, to roast and homemade hamburgers with a twist, Christmas favorites or just a favorite dressing or sauce! I will write it down and place it with the few others I have and remember you always when I cook YOUR special dish!

5 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see the blog up and going again! Great pictures and great adventures! I couldn't figure out how to log in correctly so I had to be "anonymous." It's been too long since I had to sign in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I got signed in! Loren, I'll send you some great recipes, none of which Dave will touch. I have my mom's chocolate pie recipe that is wonderful. As for a roast, the only way I can make a good one is in my mom's roast pan! Dave still won't touch it. I'll make some copies of mine and put them in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! I can't wait :) My mom makes a really good roast but she also has a special dutch oven (you might know!). I'll find my special roast, one day... One day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have more recipes than you can ever cook.I have been making you a recipe book for some time now!!!!Hopefully, Dave will learn to eat some of them!!!! You will certainly have your very own dutchoven to cook in when it comes time for you to cook a roast.All my LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) THANKS MOMMA! I bet it won't taste like yours though... Nothing ever does! It's always better at your house and when you make it!

    ReplyDelete