Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Meet Amelie!

Yes, my dear blogger friends... THIS lady is WOW!
Words cannot even begin to describe her :) She was in on Dave's NYC surprise, which is where this picture was taken!
But... I will try:
  • Sweet
  • Kind
  • Thoughtful
  • Confident
  • A pleasure to be around - ALWAYS
  • Happy
  • Always smiling
  • LOVES the color pink!

This is the wonderful little person with whom I was chatting to tonight! I get SUPER excited when I receive phone calls from my BIG! She lives TOO far away and I don't see her near enough, but each time we talk, it's like no time has passed at all (even though we spend forever chatting about our lives in order to catch each other up)!

Confidential to Amelie: I miss you so much! Thanks for being the BEST BIG anyone could ask for and for taking time out of your busy big girl schedule for our chat date tonight :) Our next one can't come soon enough! ... And I promise to have lots of exciting news for you! LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment