Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Special Thursday Lunch = DELIGHTFUL

Meet Abby... The Fashionista!

I FINALLY managed an hour of this busy lady's time, and I am SOO happy :) We met for lunch at one of my refreshingly favorite places - Zoe's - and had the most wonderful catch-up session! I have missed her beyond anything you can image since I moved out of the sorority house, but she has done such G-R-E-A-T things in that time! I am incredibly proud of the achievements she has made, the positions she has found herself in (she is now the president of our house), and the person I've seen her become. She's AMAZING... and I feel so blessed for us to have walked into each other's life three years ago!

(**Excuse the picture. Yes, we are at a gas station. After leaving Zoe's, I wanted to make a stop by Bow Regards but I was in the wrong lane. So, I had to turn left into this weird shopping plaza/gas station area. It must have been meant to be, though, because Abby had to stop to get gas, and was still there. So, I jumped out of the car, snapped a pic, and returned to the red light to make the corrections in my adventure! HA.**)

Special to Abs: Congratulations, my sweet friend... for ALL of your accomplishments... for making dreams come true... for working HARD to make what you want, happen! ALL my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment