Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine's Day - The Movie!

Dave and I made a quick trip this weekend for a very special occasion (that will have it's own post later). While we were in GA, we had a LOT of Susie time :)
Friday night, however, we made our way to the theater to see VALENTINE'S DAY! It was amazing :) I would so see it again. It is definitely going to a purchase when it comes out on video!
We saw a bunch of Sandye's kids from school while we were standing in line, and let me tell you... It was FUNNY! You would have thought she was their mom! This one little guy was obviously there with a girl and when we first walked up he kinda had his arm around her. When we turned and looked over his shoulder and saw Sandye, he quickly took his arm off of this said girl! HA!!!
After we got home, Dave found his funny-server side :)
I found out early Friday afternoon that I had made an OUTSTANDING grade on my test from earlier that morning, so I KNEW that this was going to be a fun and relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. When Buzzy was about three, mom and I took him on a little trip to Opryland Hotel. He came out on the balcony, in his underwear, with a handtowel over his arm and the complimentary pen and notepad! He asked to take our order and we about fell out of our seats! It was hilarious! Dave's picture made me think of that!

    ReplyDelete