Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday.. What a PERFECT Day for a Birthday Party!!!

Saturday was the day of the MAIN EVENT!

We were headed back to Gadsden to celebrate Ninnie's 80th Birthday :) But, before we could leave, we had to get Dave's dirty car washed! So, we stopped below:
Of course I felt the need to document the experience, so we shot a few pictures while we waited!
PLEASE notice the soap on the windows! (HA) I LOVED car washed as a kid! I thought they were so much fun.


After the car wash, we were on our way! We met the birthday girl at Top O" The River for her wonderful celebration that Steve and Glenda had put together, along with dinner and a lot of laughs! I am so happy that I could be a part of such a special day! Here is Ninnie's YUMMY birthday cake! It was tasty... and cute :)
I was also extremely excited to finally meet so many of the people I have heard so much about over the last four years and to put beautiful faces to the names and stories! Visiting with everyone was GREAT, too - especially The Ashley's from KY! Those boys are so sweet :)

Special to Ninnie: Thank you for welcoming me into such an AMAZING family! I'm super happy I was a part of your special birthday celebration! I hope you had a great pre-birthday, birthday!

Special to The Ashley's from KY: You guys are OUT OF THIS WORLD! Buzzy is so sweet and Henry is cute as a button! If you lived closer, I would TOTALLY love to babysit for you guys! Dave and I also decided on the way home that we are going to make a trip to see you guys sometime this spring - so get excited :) Oh, and Leslie... I would be HONORED to "share" with you, but only if you'll let me!

1 comment:

  1. We would love for you to come visit! Cute is the only word that can describe Henry's behavior from the party! It really wasn't even cute! Today he was a totally different child, thank goodness! I've decided that she can have a favorite from each son's family! HAHA! So we have her covered ;-)!

    ReplyDelete