Tuesday, February 16, 2010

**TACO BAKE**

MMMM! (although I'm sure someone out there is gagging)

Perfect for a Tuesday night after a L-O-N-G day of class and an afternoon of studying :)

One of my most favorite QUICK meals (that's good for a day or two, leftover as well) is this little fella here!
Old El Paso TACO BAKE!
It's easy to make and quick :) Momma added the refried beans once and it made it ten times better than I ever thought it could've been (it also helps to make it a little thicker)! I decided tonight that the next time I make this, I'm going to add something.... I just haven't decided what that "something" will be yet. And if you're one of those people who hates the idea of tacos out of a box, or refried beans or just doesn't venture away from the frozen food section - YOU don't know what you're missing (especially YOU, Dave Ashley!)

I forgot to take a picture when I took it out of the oven (because I got a REALLY special phone call tonight and was chatting away when I took it out), but this is what it looks like - post cutting and trying to fit something round in a square Rubbermaid container :) **I PROMISE I did NOT eat this entire taco "pie"!**

I'm not really sure how many it's supposed to serve, but I usually cut it into fourths, so it seems to be enough for four people - unless you LOVE it or you're super hungry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment