Wednesday, April 7, 2010

All Things W.H.I.T.E.!


Have I mentioned my new love for all things white? No, maybe not. But, as of the last couple of weeks (and the new blog stalking that I've caught myself doing), I have found a new love...

I am enthralled by the clean, sleek look it gives all the while inviting color through flowers and food! I am currently on the prowl for cute finds at my "special" places! Milk Glass... Hobnail... I am constantly looking for what my mom and I call "finds" :) I thought I had come across a perfect white milk glass looking pitcher over the weekend, but as I got close, I found it was chipped in several places. Looking back, I wonder if I could've disguised them with flower arrangements and just about kick myself when I start having such convincing thoughts. HA! Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. Maybe a better one is in the future somewhere, just waiting for me to find it!

4 comments:

  1. Wait till you see a bowl I'v got , had it since my wedding shower 63 years ago. OH YEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!

    I found a little vase on a trip Mom and I took this past weekend to remember it by, and I can't wait to find some flowers to put in it!

    I think I can remember my Nana having some. How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to tell you I found two lamps the other day while looking for something else, they were my Mother's,and yes you may have them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ninnie!!!

    Thank You! I am so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete