Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

It's that time of year again... Time for the good ole American sport to get underway! And in order to celebrate this wonderful sport (of which I have dedicated so many years of my life to watching and consequently can no longer count the number of years, or remember the number of summers/falls I spent at a red dirt encompassed field), Dave and I kicked off our season at an Alabama Baseball game last night!
Although they didn't quite pull out a WIN, we had a blast!
I forgot the camera, so here are a few clips borrowed from here of last night's game (along with an article and all the stats):
The weather was wonderful, minus all the pollen you had to wipe out of the seats before you could sit down! Bama Baseball is traveling to Jacksonville State this afternoon... If you're in the area, you should scoot on out that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment