Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy A-Day!

How 'bout it? Saturday was F.U.L.L. of fun and we couldn't have asked for better weather! My football buddy (my sweet Daddy) came to play along with some of the boys and boy did we have a blast! I have TONS of pictures I would love to share, but with the time constraint I have already continued to find myself in this week (and next week and the week after that), updates may be few and far between and I shall apologize now :)

This week has already turned out to be a busy one (but, I expected nothing less). HESI and Finals are quickly approaching - YUCK!, though that means summer break is, too (and you can only imagine how excited I am)! Hope everyone is enjoying what little "Spring" we've been able to enjoy and have found some time to play in your busy schedules.

ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment