Thursday, April 22, 2010

Introducing Our Newest WORST NIGHTMARE!

World of flab... You're going DOWN!Now, about those super lean leg muscles and extreme calf muscles I haven't seen since... (well we won't go there). M-A-J-O-R goal! Those super sweet arm muscles I've always wanted but never took the time the achieve - it's gotta happen! And we (Dave and I) are going to make it happen! Team Work... Team Work!
Dave and I have been talking about getting healthy for a while now and once spring finally arrived, I think it's all set it: We can't hide under our winter "coats" any longer. The count down to our very special day is almost upon us and we've made a pact! Every girl wants things just so for that special day, and although I would love to say I am utterly and completely different... I'm not. I don't want to look back through pictures on our 50th anniversary and wish I had taken the time to have some sweet arm detail :) (After all, sleeves and big arm ruffles just aren't my style!)
Jana was sweet enough to make a special work out for us to do (THANK YOU IMMENSELY!) and after just one workout, I'm pretty pumped. Dave's going on week three of this routine with a day for arms and a day for legs, and after laughing at him for hardly being able to walk after the first week, I started with the arms today and hope payback in not in order :)
So, what better way than to wake up and head to the gym than during a HUGE study week? Daddy is always telling me that exercise will make me feel better - especially during times like this. So, Daddy - I'm going to try it your way for the next three weeks. You better be right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment