Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cosmic Bowling

Friday night Dave and I had a wonderful time with some of our most precious friends!

Luke and Juilianna joined us for a little dinner at Logan's and while we were there, we all decided that bowling was in order. Granted, this is NOT a sport that I am good at, nor have I played since probably high school, but I knew a good time would be had by all!
Bama Lanes is one of the two choices we have for bowling and was something none of us had done in quite some time. We were surprised, to say the least, at the average cost of bowling in Tuscaloosa, but had a blast none-the-less.
Dave and Luke, of course, dominated the first game, but JV came back and gave them a run for their money on the second one! I almost beat Dave in the second game, but after a few gutter balls I had blown my lead :( He did finish in third behind Luke (1st) and JV (2nd) - and I must admit, I was still excited about that! We ALL know he is a very competitive person when it comes to winning, so to have a GIRL beat him was pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment