Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break Recap

Well, folks... I'm sad to say, Spring Break has officially come and gone :(
My week has been FILLED with magical and memorable moments... ALL of which I cherish deeply. And seeing as though this is my last Spring Break (hopefully), I must admit, this has been the BEST one yet!
  • A new baby added to my sister's sweet family
  • SUPER special moments spent with my mom - and laughs galore!
  • Late nights on the couch with my daddy
  • Cleaning with my brother (gasp - I know!)
  • Story time with loving family that lives TOO far away
  • AND LOTS OF REST!

I know I speak often of how blessed I feel, but after the week I've had, I can't say it enough. BIG things transpired this week... in a LOT of different realms... BUT, the one thing that remained constant and at the center of it all was my family!

Special to my mom: THANK YOU... from the bottom of my heart! My special memories from this week alone are worth more than anyone could give me :) "It" is absolutely perfect, all because of you!

Special to my daddy: YOU are the most precious man I know! Thank you for just being you :) I had a wonderful time this week. Count down to Easter and A-Day has begun... and I can't wait!

Special to my brother: I will ALWAYS "hawk" for you... it would be my pleasure!

Special to my sister: Your new addition is absolutely precious! I'm thrilled to have been there for special day number four! Know I'm thinking of you and praying for you ALWAYS and I'm always here to chat - because some times you need to talk about something besides poop and yelling "no"!

No comments:

Post a Comment