Sunday, March 28, 2010

Out with the "OLD"...

... In with, well, I haven't figured that out yet :)

Last week I officially decided to take a hiatus from the good ole Facebook! Yep, that's right. The "suck you in for hours, leaving you panicked and tired when you finally realize how long you've been on it" site is no longer a pass-time - for the moment, at least. I decided that, amongst other things, I needed to figure out if I could spend time more wisely (especially since we are getting to the end of the semester and everything else school related right now).

So, I have officially been FB free for five days, and I must admit, I LIKE IT!

I have found myself submerged in new blogs and dabbling in Twitter. NO... I'm not "on" Twitter (I am completely AGAINST it - I think it's silly), but I find it funny to read. The blogs I have stumbled upon have made for enjoyable reading and wildly lavish dreams of projects I hope to one day be able to complete :) This here, my little blog ("our" little blog I should say, but Dave always insists I post something), has become something I LOVE to do! I'm sure the only people that read are those near and dear to my heart - and I am so thankful and love to keep you updated - but, I like it!

So, here's to my new adventure in life without FB! Dave is completely against this "trial period", but I think he'll live ;)

1 comment:

  1. My name is Leslie and I am addicted to all things associated with the internet.

    ReplyDelete