Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Special Friday

Yep... You got it, folk! We set out on another adventure this weekend, and it always begins with gas and cleaning the windows.
...And my sweet partner in crime working hard for that C-L-E-A-N windshield that will probably get dirty the moment we get back on the interstate :) But, hey: "If it makes you happy"!
Friday had a LOAD of surprises, stops and things on our "To Do" list! Even though we already had plans for the weekend, there's always room for extras! One extra: Stopping by Savage's for a VERY special and sweet surprise (*to be touched on in a later post, so check back*)! This particular bakery holds a very dear place in my heart! Background: My mom has ALWAYS baked our birthday cakes... unless, that is, we had a special request! And IF I ever had a special request, Savage's had the honor of baking my requested birthday cake - the most wonderful carrot cake I have ever tasted! Chick-Fil-A was a must for lunch, though I didn't document this particular visit :( That has become a regular for us - especially on my test days (it's good luck after all)! We made our way to my humble abode and into my family's loving arms in enough time to make a few more errands possible! Before the afternoon came to end, though, a trip to Wal-Mart was made. Please Note: I LOATH Hell-Mart, especially where I live! It's congested and you run into EVERYONE. Getting fully dressed is a MUST before going, so don't ever think you can just "run in" for a quick item. NOT GONNA HAPPEN! While we were hunting for this one "item", Dave figured out that Wal-Mart sells everything one would ever need to have a wedding... sort of. Like this pre-made, artificial bouquet! It's it pretty (ha)! He felt it was a must to have a quick picture, so I humored him! We made it out ALIVE, and with only running into a few people! Mom made her amazing spaghetti for dinner and we wrapped up our lovely, adventure filled Friday with the BEST suspense-thriller, Law Abding Citizen, I think we've seen in a while! I would suggest this movie to anyone. I would TOTALLY pay the video store the outrageous $5.00 they are charging these days to rip you off for renting a movie :) I mean, come on! I remember renting movies for $1.99! What happened to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment