Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome, Brady!

At 8:33 AM this morning, we welcomed Mister Brady into our big, big world! Here are his stats:
World... Meet Brady! He has the sweetest little smile that just melts your heart.And after this morning, I officially have FOUR little monkeys... my monkeys :) Now, if we can just keep them from all "jumping on the bed"!
Sister did wonderfully this morning, but now I think they both need a little snooze :)
Nana and Poppy are just as proud as ever! "Look how round and precious his head is!"

This was just a sneak peak... there are SOO many more pictures to come. Thank you for lifting this precious family up in prayer. Things went as well as anyone could ask for this morning.

God is Good!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Loren & family! I love new babies! Makes me miss mine being brand new, but not enough to have another!:-)

    ReplyDelete