Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We've Been BUSY!

You might be noticing a few different elements to our page :)

And you would be right... We have been busy! We started thinking that we would eventually need a different website to keep wedding planning information updated on along with somewhere to keep our registries. But then I got to thinking: "That's a huge hassle - for EVERYONE"!

So, I looked around during my breaks from studying today and found out how to make "buttons". Please, don't get too excited, it was nowhere near as easy as I first thought it to be, but between me AND Dave, we managed to get it done!

You'll notice that you can simply click on the picture and it will take you to the corresponding website, complete with our registry! On some of the sites you will have to enter specific information, but never fear, I have made them ALL the same. It usually takes my name (Loren Brown), and the wedding date (May 14, 2011). Sometimes the state is thrown in there somewhere (Alabama), as well.

Ideally we wanted to be able to keep people reading our blog AND updated on wedding information all in one place! :) Now you can have up to date information as we venture out to find our location, set times for special events and everything in between!

Please be patient with us as we tweak things, though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment