Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Now I know that Loren does most of the posting on this thing but I decided to chime in for once. The weather has been great the last few days and we have been enjoying it. We have been taking walks around campus and one day last week we sat outside at our favorite place to eat. Basically it is my favorite because its cheap and you can sit outside and people watch.
Yesterday we started working out. I know that I am getting a bit of a belly and I dont like it. Loren has a picture of some super model that she wants to look like by this time next year and while she looks just fine as she is and probably only weighs 100 pounds soaking wet if she wants to workout with me thats ok to. Now Im just waiting on my sister to send me a workout program that I can stick to. Our new apartment complex has a workout room and I plan on using it. After our workout I decided to reward us with icecream from chick-fil-a.


Last weekend Loren had been wanting grilled chicken. I tried to teach her how to grill in case I wasnt there and she wanted it. She had waited and waited for the chicken to defrost because it had been in the frezzer. After two days of letting it sit in the fridge it was finally time. She wanted me to make "special sauce" to put on it so I did. Loren is not a very patient griller. I think the picture says it all. Hope everyone is having a good week. I am going to rome tomorrow so dad and I can fly to KY friday night. Hope the easter bunny still comes to see me this weekend. I know I have been extra good.

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY just found this post! HAHAHA... And yes, Dave IS right (I said it). I'm not a very patient grill-er. The chicken breast was H.U.G.E. and I don't know how long it takes my Daddy to grill chicken and never realized it would be so hard. Let's just say by the time it was "cooked", it was also CHARRED! Yep, that's right. B.L.A.C.K. and tasted almost the same (unless you got one of those good inside bites, in which case I was terrified to eat for fear of being food poisioned with salmonella. Oh well. Another feather in my hat, I suppose! Glad we can share ALL of our adventures with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete